Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Long time, no blogging....

Hello all...now that I am back to breathing without the help of a humidifier (yes in Florida), Vicks Vapo Rub and hourly doses of Nyquil I thought I would swing by to let everyone know that my lungs are still functioning. My apologies but trying to act interested in Britney's latest antics and find anything witty to say was just not in the cards.

I follow that with some good news...I have made a friend who is pretty computer savvy and has agreed to design a layout for Here's What I'm Saying free of charge. I am targeting my relaunch sometime around March 1 if all goes as planned. But by popular demand, and by popular demand I mean reader Neutrogena, I will be back to posting in the next day or so. As a reader of many blogs I know it's annoying to come back day after day to nothing new so I am hoping those of you that are still here will continue to return.


Also, going forward, if you have a comment please post it on the blog and don't e-mail me your gripe. Starting good debate and dialogue in the comment section is key to having a great blog, Basically, here's what I'm saying...I like having the back up! By back up I mean reader Neutrogena....LOL!



Some things I caught over the last week during my bouts of consciousness:


  • Why is every show that HBO produces becomes "critically acclaimed". That In Treatment show sucks.

  • Steroids, Congress, HGH, Andy Pettitte, Roger Clemens, etc. Seriously, what is the point of investigating the past? Other than tarnished reputations is there really any consequence for any of these guys? Here's an idea....how about coming up with a solution to the problem.


  • Jason Taylor is going to be on Dancing with the Stars...I know where I will be every Monday night.



  • Dwight Howard is amazing. Incredibly talented, a physical specimen and seems like a pretty good guy too. He is going to give LeBron a run for his money for NBA poster boy.


  • Memphis men's basketball is undefeated...I suspect their cream puff schedule will get them a top seed in the tourney but I will be surprised if they are hoisting the trophy or plaque or whatever it is come April. Although what do I know, the only teams I have actually watched lately is Indiana and whoever they are playing.


  • The Pens are continuing to roll own without Sidney Crosby. Ty Conklin had a superb game against his former team, the Buffalo Sabres last night and the Pens won 4-1. The Pens are back in a first place tied with New Jersey. Fleury is on his way back....some interesting debate is soon to be raised in the 'burgh.



  • Good news for Andy Roddick...Roger plans to play until he's 35.

  • 1 comment:

    Neutrogina said...

    That's good to hear...I was feeling unjustly deprived of your immense talent. I'm glad you're feeling better and that better mean that I get to see your cute butt this weekend! You know you love me...XOXO GG