Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Mountaineers are maaaaaaaaad!

Mid-4th Quarter Update
WVU - 48
OU - 28


Early on it appeared the game would be a defensive battle. Well, that changed in a hurry. Every time I look up someone in blue pants is running for a 50-yard TD and that interim coach looking like he may burst into tears at any moment. Sorry, Stoops...not much of a desert person myself.



I was about to be a smart ass and bust on the BCS again but Oklahoma just scored to cut the lead to two touchdowns. I had to go and turn the computer back on!



Who is this Laura "Oompa Loompa orange face" Orkin sideline chica? Someone needs to hold her down and exfoliate.

1 comment:

Coltrane said...

Clarks show was a mess. I got a ticket for the game on saturday. hopefully I will see Fragile Freddy break his skull in a win. dont worry, i wont leave my seat.