Saturday, January 5, 2008

Saturday Night's alright for fighting...

...at least that's what I'm telling myself since I have a feeling I will end up knocking out a Jaguars fan later whether the Steelers win or lose.

With the Steelers decimated by injuries I am beyond nervous to see what happens tonight. Trai Essex is taking over the curse that has become left tackle in Pittsburgh. Hopefully these guys will come out fired up and ready to take back Heinz Field from the Jagoffs. We are the underdogs at home and I don't know if that's offensive or a blessing since the Steelers usually play better with a chip on their shoulder.

I'm so ready to get the game going. It's not even noon and I'm sick of Jacksonville already. I would love to be up there so on behalf of those of us who cannot be in the 'burgh tonight, Steelers fans better get their asses to Heinz Field.
LET'S GO STEELERS!

Wish I was there!

Alright, let's try and quell the anxiety for a minute....



How about that crazy beotch Britney Spears?!?!?





It appears that she really is crazy as she has the "Code 5150" status to prove it. After refusing to return her tots back over to K-Fed on Thursday night, the cops were called and apparently all hell broke loose in Cali. Kind of inconvenient for Brit-Brit since her latest set of lawyers had just given her the heave-ho. She is still in the hospital and Kevin Federline has been granted full, legal custody of their kids. Who thought the Federline would come out of this debacle smelling like a rose?



Every once in a while you come across a really great pic!

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA! What a dork!

No story there...just posted it for my own entertainment.

Sorry for the short post but my even my lap top appears to be having temperament issues today! Depending on tonight's outcome you may or may not hear from me for a while...lol! Happy weekend all....

No comments: